Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 06:41 AM
    What location do I go to file a claim?
    I live in Scottsdale,AZ. And need to find out where I go to file a small claims?? ::
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Hello d:

The small claims court is located at the Justice Center, which is a couple blocks East of Scottsdale Road, between Indian School and Thomas.

Anything else?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I file for child abandonment and when can I file? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughters father has not seen her for over a year and he just left without telling me he was leaving. I do have a child support order and I have full custody of her. Im just afraid that he will try to take her away from me later in life and I don't want her to go through that because Im with a...

How to file a counter claim in an eviction law suit [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file a counter claim against my landlord, when I am being sued for non-payment of rent, when he actually owes me money. I do not have an attorney and I can not afford one, so I will be representing myself in court.

MS Word - Display file location [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I have Word set to display the file location at the bottom of the page... but now I forget how I set that, and can't find it in help. Can someone remind me how to set this and turn it off and on? Thanks!

2nd Mortgage Holder did not file claim [ 2 Answers ]

Our Chapter 13 was confirmed in November 2005. We have a 1st and 2nd mortgage but our 2nd mortgage holder, Charter One, did not file a claim. So only our 1st mortgage is being paid through the plan. Does Charter One still have a lien since they did not file a claim within the 60 day period? ...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search