Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southside Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 09:51 AM
    what are the little white balls in my kitchen faucet head
    I sometimes loose water pressure sometimes to a dribble from both hot and cold water.I have a single faucet with a single off,on value.I took the hose connected to the faucet head apart and noticed little white balls similar to small white styrofoam you find a packaging.I cleaned it and my water pressure returned,but after awhile it happens again and I have to take it apart again for the pressure to return.What is this?How can I eliminate this from to happening?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 11:29 AM
    I suspect as deteriorating dip tube in the water heater.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Also, if those pieces are perfectly round and you have a water softener, have it checked out. Ours were a different color but the general description sounds similar. Regardless of the source, make certain that you are not drinking water from a faucet that doesn't have a screen as these unidentified materials can clog the kidneys as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the probability that all balls are white? [ 4 Answers ]

given that a bag contains 4 balls and 2 balls are drawen at random and both found to be white

Micro balls in Fair and White exclusive. [ 2 Answers ]

Guys,I just opened another bottle of F&W Exclusive and when I rubbed it on both hands,I felt some micro balls in it... like it wasn't mixed well or so. What could it be?

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with rep [ 1 Answers ]

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with replacement until a blue ball is drawn. What is the probability that (a) exactly n draws are required (b) At least n draws are required.

How do I replace kitchen faucet sprayer with a undersink water filter faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old kitchen kitchen faucet with attached sprayer. I want to install a Culligan undersink filter which comes with a water faucet that REPLACES the sprayer. I have very limited room under the sink to work in. I cannot even get any normal open end wrenches/adjustibles to work with limited...

View more questions Search