Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Eye exams for free
    I am in need of free eye exam and free glasses in or around Oklahome city, I am disable
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Call the reference desk at your public library and ask for the phone number for the Lions Club near you. The librarian may have additional resources to tell you about. There is help available for you! If you have problems finding it, post again -- and please post what you find out.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 22, 2013, 09:06 AM
    The Oklahoma City County Health Department offers many programs, including free eye exam for some. Please call them at (405) 427-8651.
    I got this information and phone number from the web, using Google. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free eye exams and free glasses in nc [ 0 Answers ]

I need a free eye exam and free glasses. I have no income, where can I go to get this

Free Eye Exams [ 1 Answers ]

I do not have insurance or a job at this time and my vision is very poorly, Where can I go to get free eye exam and free eyeglasses please help.

Free Eye Exams [ 1 Answers ]

I am 56 years old I don't have ajob or insurance I have not had an eye exam for four years ND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW if there is any one who would help me.

Free eye exams [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have health insurance and am having some weird things going on with my eyes, flashes, spots,etc. I was wondering if anyone knows if there any any places or organizations that offer free eye exams. Thank you

Free eye exams and eyeglasses for children [ 1 Answers ]

[I have a neighbor that has 2 grand daughters. The grandmother is currently unemployed and she is home schooling the girls. The father of the girls works but it takes all he makes and then some to run the home. The girls have been having trouble reading and making out certain letters. Is there some...

View more questions Search