Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Guys
    Okay, So I really like this guy, and he really likes me. But he is with a girl, He has kissed me before, hugged me, talked to me on the phone, and he has even told me he loved me. My issue is that my ex is OBSESSED with me. And I really don't like him because he tried using me for sex. I don't understand why but he did. Now this guy, the one I like, His girlfriend is constantly cheating on him with 3 or more guys she has met from Facebook, or her 7 yr older brothers friends. She tortures him and calls him ugly, fat and unattractive, but he isn't any of that. She told him lasntight to kill himself and she doesn't care, but he is stuck with her because if he leaves she WILL kill herself. I am seriously stuck. This guy really wants to be with me and he shows it every day. But I can't be around him to talk to him because every time I do his girlfriend tries fighting me. I want to help him, but I don't want his girlfriend to kill herself or me. My ex likes her, but she just has her nose in other guys crotches 24/7. She just doesn't understand that she has this perfect guy right here and she is throwing him away and this guy really needs me to help, but like I said I'm stuck.. I need advice ASAP!

Thanks! :)
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 22, 2013, 08:53 AM
    She will kill herself if he leaves her? Not saying it won't happen at all, but I have heard that one before, many times! I think you should leave them all, and make some new friends. Be honest and respectful, and you will meet some much nicer boys. Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 08:53 AM
    No she will not "kill herself" is this a silly juv threat that is normally laughed at.
    If he is staying with her, it is because he wants to, if he really wants to date you he would.

No reason he can not date both of you, sorry, serious dating should wait till one dates for a while and is getting seroius

Jan 22, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    no she will not "kill herself" is this a silly juv threat that is normally laughed at.
    If he is staying with her, it is because he wants to, if he really wants to date you he would.

No reason he can not date both of you, sorry, serious dating should wait till one dates for a while and is getting seroius
    She keeps threatening, that's why he is still with her.

Jan 22, 2013, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samcreed View Post
    She will kill herself if he leaves her? Not saying it won't happen at all, but I have heard that one before, many times! I think you should leave them all, and make some new friends. Be honest and respectful, and you wil meet some much nicer boys. Good luck.
    Thanks, I will try, He means a lot to me, But like you said There's always nicer boys.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 16hisbabygurl04 View Post
    Thanks, I will try, He means a lot to me, But like you said Theres always nicer boys.
    I think I saw this episode on Beverly Hills 90210...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 09:25 AM
    This is crazy. Sounds like reality TV.
    If her really wants to be with you he will. If he lets her control him, he's weak.
    Find somebody else
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    This is crazy. Sounds like reality TV.
    If her really wants to be with you he will. If he lets her control him, he's weak.
    Find somebody else
    Nice and to the point!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2013, 12:34 PM
    "If I leave her she'll kill herself" is the teenage equivalent of "I can't leave my wife because of the chldren."

"But I love you, baby."
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Jan 22, 2013, 11:11 PM
    What a complicated story!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

View more questions Search