Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Paranormal
    I have had dreams of this little girl, Her name is angelica. Well, she used to haunt me as a kid and she used to push my grandpa, and tug on my grandma. She has been seen in my room my me, my mother and some friends. I don't feel she is a harm much, But I woke up the other night to a glowing in my door way, I look over and it is her. She looked like she was crying and she pointed by my T.V. and there was a black figure leaning over it. I got scared and hid under my covers. I looked back and the figure was gone, but the glow wasn't. I waited a min, and it faded away. I woke up the next morning with scratch marks on my legs. I have NO idea how to explain this. I need help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2013, 12:35 PM
    Contact a clergyman and ask how to rid your house of this spirit.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 22, 2013, 04:08 PM
    So how long has this spirit been around? What is your earliest memory of it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2013, 08:48 AM
    I asked that the threads be combined - so far they have not, but the info is on the other thread (or threads).
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Earliest was about 10 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can it be paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

For three night in a row my clock radio came on at the same time. I did not set alarm,also it was set to FM but when it came on it was on AM. Also on three different cell phone company's,I would see there was a message I would check it,and nothing was there and no number. What can it be

Was it paranormal or something else? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I had something happen to me a long time ago when my son was first born and my hubby and I lived on base in pendleton in California. One night after I laid my son down and went to bed I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a strange buzzing/vibrating type sound like an energy of some...

What do you know about the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search