Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2013, 02:10 AM
    Stay or quit work for school?
    So my question is if I should continue to work and go to school or quit just work and focus on my school? My work shift is a swing 3rd shift. Goes like Sunday-9am-9pm Mon-Wen off Thursday-11pm-7am, Friday-11pm-9am, Saturday-9pm-9am. Next week would be Sunday-9pm-7am, Monday-11pm-7am, same with Tuesday, and Wen-Fri off, Saturday-9am-9pm.

Right now I'm currently working full time and part time school. First month of school currently and getting close to a dead person. While going to school paying classes as well, I know that I have enough in my bank to pay it all off. BTW I'm going to a tech school. Also I'm living with my parents while going to school. 19 years old as well.

Another reason that I'm thinking about this is because I have an over controlling manager that thinks that she is the boss, which she isn't and a boss that's too much of a p&@$; to act like one. Multiple problems are starting to stress me out with me and her. I don't know what her problem is, I do my work and I get yelled/scoled at What?
    Just trying to get some advices.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 03:53 AM
    If she is a manager, she is a boss, get over it.
    This is real life and don't expect future bosses to be better, This may be the best it will ever be. Welcome to the real world out of high school. Work and life a sucks often.

Many of us, worked and went to school. I worked 40 hours a week and went to school full time, that turned out to be less work than full time latter as a manager when I often worked 80 plus hours a week
    Alex93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2013, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    If she is a manager, she is a boss, get over it.
    This is real life and don't expect future bosses to be better, This may be the best it will ever be. Welcome to the real world out of high school. Work and life a sucks often.

Many of us, worked and went to school. I worked 40 hours a week and went to school full time, that turned out to be less work than full time latter as a manager when I often worked 80 plus hours a week
    I can see where your coming from and understand it. Any advice for me other than face reality?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship quit or stay? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with the same guy for three years, we've broken up a lot, but we've been together so long, we always get back together, we're both scared of being apart, it makes me sick to think about... :( I feel like I'm going to puke right now, terribly, I could never leave him! I love him & I know...

Ok so I quit school, but need G.E.D. Anyway I can get it for free? [ 9 Answers ]

Quit school due to parent's eviction and this was a while ago. But at any rate, I'd like to get my G.E.D. and to do so it costs like 50$. I don't have this type of money my fiancé and I are having enough $ issues. Any places to get it for free?

Custodial parent let 14 yr old quit school. Child is 16, lying about home school [ 12 Answers ]

Custodial parent in Williamsport, Indiana PERMITTED 14 yr old daughter quit school. Now she's 16, and they're lying about home school AND PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION. (1)They do not have internet access/ educational books or enough education or skill to provide home school education. (2) Isn't it...

Should I just quit school? [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I am on deferred adjudication probation from a case in 2007 for forgery. A ex of mine brought me a check with a signature and amount on it. Just no name for who it was to. He said he did some work for a friend and he had no ID to cash it. I said I would do it for him being young dumb and...

I quit school [ 3 Answers ]

OK I quite school in 12th grade in 2006 can I get my ged for free from home I have a daughter "that is why i quit school" and I can't go to school can I do it from home for free I don't have money I struggle to get diapers and I can't get a job anywhere because I don't have a high school deploma or...

View more questions Search