Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack17012 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 10:55 PM
    What is the company's WACC?
    What is the company's WACC?
    Beta = 1,25
    Capital structure 30% of debt and 70% - equity.
    Yield to maturity - 7%
    Marginal tax rate - 25%
    Risk free rate - 5%
    Equity margin is 4%

Check out some similar questions!

Wacc [ 1 Answers ]

I need the answer to the last question... Question 1 What is the net cost of the project for capital budgeting purposes? (That is, what is the Year 0 net cash flow?) Initial Outlay $200K Additional working capital required $50K Total cash...

What is the WACC? [ 1 Answers ]

Bob's Country Bunker (BCB), a chain of economically priced motels in the Midwestern United States has reviewed its current target structure of 40% debt and 60% equity. It can issue debt at a rate of 9%. The last dividend paid on its stock was $1.25. The company is doing very well and expects to...

10-20 WACC. The following table gives Foust Company's earnings per share for the last [ 0 Answers ]

10-20 WACC. The following table gives Foust Company's earnings per share for the last 10 years. The common stock, 7.8 million shares outstanding, is now (1/1/09) selling for $65.00 per share. The expected dividend at the end of the current year (12/21/09) is 55% of the 2008 EPS. Because investors...

WACC Question: What weight to use for debt when computing WACC [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone assist me as to how to approach this problem: Suppose a firm has 12.2 million shares of common stock outstanding with a par value of $1.00 per share. The current market price per share is $15.50. The firm has outstanding debt with a par value of 72.0 million selling at 101% of par....

WACC of a company in the london stock exchange [ 6 Answers ]

How would I figure out the WACC of a company in the london stock exhange? And, where/how would I find the information for the company (whatever company it is) that I need to produce its WACC? Please help :confused: :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.