Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laineyliscious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 09:45 PM
    White/black figures at night
    Last night while I was sleeping, my whole room lit up white, when I opened my eyes there was a white light in the shape of a human figure sitting on the end of my bed. It stayed for a few minutes & then a black shadow floated in and out twice. I willed the black shadow away & then they both disappeared.

My eldest sister is in critical condition in ICU at the moment & I was wondering if it could have been her spirit? The black shadow, I feel was her deceased husband and the father of her children (he took his own life several years ago). Could you please tell me the nature behind white/black shadows in this situation & if I am correct in thinking this?
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 08:07 AM
    You said she was in the ICU? Correct? Well it can be her spirit, but then again it couldn't be. Her spirit is still with her but could have found a way to you assuming you both are close. The White can be her trying to show you something. I have studied the paranormal for many years and I do believe the black figure could have well been her husband also trying to tell you something, It might have been trying to contact her spirit so he could move on. Its hard to explain, is there any other things besides this that has happened to you that can lead to this?
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 22, 2013, 09:01 AM
    I do think you saw some spirits, or something similar. I have no idea what they mean. I have seen white flashes in an old kitchen in our house (has two kitches), and seen them more than a few times. Others have seem them also. Our dog went into hysterics one night, and I am sure she saw something she has never seen before. Best of luck trying to determine what it all means.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 22, 2013, 04:11 PM
    No it was not her spirit. The nature behind shadows, both black and white, is deception. This physical appearance is nothing but one way they manifest themselves. This does not mean to say these things are not behind her hospital stay or even her husbands life... but it is not them. Don't think that you have real control over them by "willing" them away. As long as you are open and curious about their existence, they'll keep coming around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats [ 2 Answers ]

When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats it is my belief that these could be spirits that are clinging to something in my house they could be using the mirror in the bedroom as a porthole to enter I suppose .I am not sure my wife has been bed ridden for 6 months she is...

Seeing black figures [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter saw a black figure in the bathroom mirror and when she turned to look it was gone, but when she turned back to the mirror it was there. And she also expirenced the same thing at her school in the bathroom. She is very scared so please can you tell me what this means.

View more questions Search