Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sourapple34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Ouch
    I found a straight pin size bump in the vaginal area about 9 months ago, It now is about the size of an eraser if not bigger what could it be is it serious
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Couldn't tell you. You should make an appointment with a doctor. It could be one of a number of things and trying to figure out what it is is daunting over the internets. It would be something I would be worried about and get checked out though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rib out. Ouch! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello... I went to the chiropractor today, and he said I had a rib out. He was unable to get it put back into place today, so I have to try again in a WEEK..? Does anyone know how to make the pain go away?

Ouch! [ 4 Answers ]

HEY well my right side is hurting badly it feels in a knot what is causeing it I need help?

Seeing your ex with their new partner OUCH [ 20 Answers ]

Have you ever been rejected by someone only to heal then walk down the street and see them with their new partner? I live near my ex and keep seeing him at public events--we go to school together--with his new girlfriend. I want to strangle him because he said we couldn't work because he needed...

Nipples ouch! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, question every time I'm about to get my period my nipples start hurting! I know this is common but does anyone know of any remidys or household products I can use to help? Nothing crazy please. (like no herbs and stuff because truthfully I'm not going out searching for them! Lol.) any help...

Shingles. Ouch! [ 8 Answers ]

I have shingles... it's horrible. It burns pretty badly. I just started my antivirul medication this morning but the burning is just awful. I am doing my best not to scratch or touch. I was wondering if there are any creams that can help me? Or any home remedies? I have tried cortosone cream...

View more questions Search