Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Sheyla- Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Why is my laptop screen pink and fuzzy?
    This morning, after charging overnight I got on my laptop, I turned it on to get on twitter and I noticed my flower was outlined in pink, fuzzy stuff! I thought it was just a little malfunction, so I closed the laptop and then opened it up. It was still fuzzy and pink! I logged in my account, and realized my wallpaper was pink and fuzzy, too. I don't know what it is. Please help! It is a school laptop I think. Well the top says: "everest university online" so I'm guessing it's a everest. *Please Help!* -kitypoo-
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2013, 09:45 PM
    Pink and fuzzy a theme? Just change it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop screen looks fuzzy [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop screen goes all fuzzy and pink after waking it from hibernation this morning; it was fine before that. But after switching it on this morning, there was some vibrating sound, and the screen goes fuzzy. My anti-virus programme alerted me to malware threats but came up clean after I ran a...

Fuzzy screen on vs-4561 TV? [ 0 Answers ]

My screen on the left is hazzy but the right is good also my brightness is maxed out & pic. Is still dark I'm a electrian at trade so if there are wires to look at I'm sure I can or is it dirty inside. Thanks for your help in advance Travis Boston

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

Tv screen fuzzy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung TV and yesterday I was playing my xbox on it and everything was fine, today when I turned it on the screen is fuzzy. I have tried everything I can think of to fix the problem. What could be causing this problem? Also I'm in Farah Afghanistan and its about 100 nearly every day now...

View more questions Search