Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123mary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 04:37 PM
    My ex husband has not seen our daughter for almost 8 years
    My ex husband has not seen our daughter for almost 8 years, he stopped coming for her when she was 6. She is now 14 yrs. I recently was served with a order to apperar regarding a petition to enforce parenting time. He is claiming that I had not let him see her all these years in whitch is totally not true. He has called me several times in the past stating that he wanted for me to stop child support because he couldn't afford it, but not once he asked to see her. My daughter is aware of the situation and she doesn't want to go with him. I can not afford a lawyer,What can I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:05 PM
    Appear in court and bring your daughter, who is old enough to at least be listened to.
    But it might have no effect on the court, so be prepared to share time and support.
    (He just wants equal custody to cut support in half?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm tired of my husband of 5 years who is 20 years my senior [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a rough patch or if I've fallen out of love with him?

How can my husband of 10 years adopt my daughter? [ 2 Answers ]

Her biological father has not seen her since 2006 and hasn't paid support since 2008 he is currently 11 grand behind in support.

My daughter was married for 3 years her husband abandon her affter get his green [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter was married for 3 years her husband abandon her after get his 10 years green. After my daughter file the divorce can she remove her sponsor or he can keep the green card?

My husband of 18 years left me for my girlfirend of 35 years how do I cope? [ 3 Answers ]

We have 4 teenage children. She came to visit and they moved out together on April 14th 2009. I have been to counseling for 2 years. It is still so hard to grasp what my husband and my childhood girlfriend did.

17 year old daughter and husband of 10 years don't respect each other [ 2 Answers ]

I was married when I was 23 years old and had two daughters. My then husband, left me and did not want anything to do with our daughters. Never wanted to see them, never paid child support or anything. When my girls were 5 and 6 years old, I met someone. The girls really loved him at first. We got...

View more questions Search