Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithwebb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    I have a 2012 harley street glide and I recently changed the switch housing and now it won't start. I replaced the electric start switch but still no luck. What can be wrong as this is a fairly new bike? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2012 Harley Davidson 883 XL Sportster that was just converted to a 1250cc. Today while riding the throttle just started racing on its own. I have never Had this happen before, and wonder how concerned I should be. All the other Riders around me, saw I was having a problem, and it really...

No spark for my 2000 HD road king. Everything else seems fine. It was intermitant, and when I had spark it fired right up. I had my head down low when I turned off the ignition and the is a funny electrical type noise that continues for a couple of seconds.

Skipping at low speed. New plugs and carb. Drained.

Harley Davidson Troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I changed the oil in my 78 shovel ( kickstart only) and now it acts like the motor is frozen but it ran great before the oil change and haven't started since .in neutral with clutch engaged kicker won't budge. If u pull in the clutch lever the kicker is fre...

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

Positive side of battery touch frame lost all power checked fuses seam fine

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.