Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lekofleh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 11:11 AM
    Is it right if I marry a girl and divorce after a month?
    I would like to know if it is OK if I and a girl are planning to marry now, and divorce after a month?

Thanks.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Right and wrong in regards to marriage and divorce are relative to the culture in which you live. I don't think anyone is going to answer this unless you stop being mysterious about your reasons.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Why?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2013, 12:23 PM
    The Kim Kardasian model?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 21, 2013, 02:33 PM
    No its not right. In almost every culture marriage is a sacred institution not be entered lightly and not to be played with.

If you reasons for doing this are for personal or financial gain, then you are committing a fraud and might be liable for criminal prosecution.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 02:47 PM
    What is the point of it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 04:37 PM
    What a waste of time. Must be something illegal, underhanded, or plain dumb. If you are planning a divorce, why get married?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a us felon planning to marry a canadian move to canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dating this Canadian girl for some time now and even though it's not official, we've been talking about marriage. I'm a us citizen and I have 3 felonies on my record. Is it possible to move to Canada to be with her and her family if we were married?

I'm a christian girl and want to marry a maharashtrian boy can I marry him [ 0 Answers ]

Can I marry a guy who is elder dn me for 4yrs

Marriage planning creating stress on girl. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. Please do not merge threads. Stating this because what i am about to describe and ask about sounds to be a general thing amongst women and i need advise on this topic alone. Hope you understand. That being said here is the situation. The situation of having very little time left for...

Need a quickie divorce so I can marry someone else [ 10 Answers ]

Met a guy and got married in one month. He changed his mind and left three months later. Got a new guy and have been with him for five years. We've had two children since I've been seperted from my husband. We would like to get married but I live in a different state than my husband, and don't...

View more questions Search