Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeshaw90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Need a name of female artist or song title
    I saw a music video on a vh1 or MTV type channel in 2008 but that doesn't mean it was a 2008 video, just not later than 2008. In the video was a female singer, all the background was bright colours and cgi images and effects. I remember she was on a motorbike at one point, wore a tight fitting cat suit and sunglasses. The song was quite upbeat and fast pace and catchy... any ideas?
    Thanks
    Mike

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about female artist - need title [ 0 Answers ]

A girl with artistic talents is sent to an old house with several other people. She sketches each of their deaths. In the end it isn't her that kills them but an invisible monster. That's all I can remember. What is this movie?

90's dance song by female artist I don't know what it is about you [ 0 Answers ]

The chorus is "i don't know what it is about you, what it is what it is what it is about you.it was popular in the 90's. Please send me the name of the artist or band. I've searched YouTube but I cannot find this particular song

Name of female recording artist from the 90's who had a song with "blue" in it [ 1 Answers ]

Not Linda Ronstadt. I had the cassette but it went missing. I really loved it and am still sad over it. Might be CW but don't really think so. More ballad type music. Really lovely songs.

What female artist sings this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Chorus: "I've been all around, here, and there, and every where but i have not yet found that one for me that one true me" Apart of a verse from the song: "...if i could trade all the fame and jewelry you know that i would because it doesn't mean nothing to me what i need is the warmth of a man...

Country song, female artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Mom and Dad please send money, I'm so broke that it ain't funny,.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.