Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hfriman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Theses: How to a concept paper... samples?
    Hello good people. I am trying to come up with a concept paper for my MA, MASS STUDIES (COMMUNICATION) thesis. I was hoping to get some samples on the same so that I can at least figure out how to go about it. I will appreciate if someone guides me through it.
    My topic is 'Social Networking and Communications: Can we use social Networking and blogs as a platfrom for agenda setting in major public debates.'

Also Kindly help me fine tune my topic. Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:26 AM
    What Style or format will this be written in ? APA style ? If so, APA has its own very good set of instructions as to the value of various levels of research. Many web sites have little value unless properly documented as to where the research comes from. Also often they want 40 or more percent to come from non online sources. I would assume your professor could clarify his requirements on that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 06:09 AM
    I agree with Fr_Chuck. As to your topic, research how Barak Obama ran his two presidential campaigns.
    Hfriman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 06:29 AM
    Thank you Fr_Chuck... the academic style in use for my paper is APA. Much of what I needed was a sample written paper, not necessarily the sources.. I was of the idea that, 'if you read one you understand much better' hoping I don't sound like an idiot.

Wondergirl, it would be my pleasure to do that but I am in Africa and would be more interested in things closer home. Thank you though
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hfriman View Post
    Wondergirl, it would be my pleasure to do that but i am in Africa and would be more interested in things closer home. Thank you though
    His father was from Kenya, and Barak ran an amazing, mind-blowing campaign using online and social media opportunities. If I were an African writing the paper, I certainly would at least research it. What he did with computer technology to win those two elections has never been done before. There's a message in it for every politician and for anyone wanting to get his message out far and wide and effectively to individuals throughout a country and even the world.

Didn't your instructor give you guidelines for this paper and also a style guide to use? (Every instructor's requirements are different.) Check at the university library and with persons who have already taken the class for previously written papers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concept paper [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please mention what a concept paper is? What does it contain? What are the major components? Thank you very much! :D

Example of a concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how I can go about writing a concept paper on the relationship between alcohol use and risky sexual behaviors among students.also included in the concept paper should be a theoretical framework that best suits my topic and the methodology I plan to use including an introduction.

Concept Paper required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Am working in multinational Bank. I am working in IT department. Currently I have been assigned a project in which I have to publish all Data Center application on Citrix. After this setup we will have to save the system hardware cost and application licensing cost too. Because currently...

Concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

What is a concept paper? How do I write it? How can I create a thesis statement?

View more questions Search