Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1james1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 04:33 AM
    City or state law
    Who is responsible for sewer line that is pluged between house and main line?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 04:56 AM
    Normally the home owner, While this may vary by country ( we are international site) and specific easements and agreements)
    But the homeowner owns the sewer line from their home to the sewer main.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:14 AM
    If the clog is on your land, it definitely is your problem. If it's under a sidewalk out street before it connects to the main line, check with your city or town.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a law that was passed in 1996 in city of Dayton, or State of Ohio [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to know how to find the exact text of a law that was passed in Montgomery County, or the City of Dayton, Ohio or the State of Ohio. I don't know which. I know the law was passed in 1996. It's called the Vickie West Law. It's about a prostitue who has been HIV positive since 1993 and...

What is the New York City/State Law on removing an ex-girlfriend from your apartment? [ 2 Answers ]

The relationship has taken its toll and life has become miserable between us. Chalk up to irreconcilible differences but I want her to move out so I can find peace in my life again. She has a daughter living with us as well. What is the Law on such a case? Do I have to give her ample notice or...

Will probation in the state of Texas transfer form city to city? [ 2 Answers ]

My frind live live in Texas and he's going to court to sign his papers for his probation. He want to do his probation in a different city from which he live. Will his probation transfer?

Taxes on inheritance apply to decedent's state law or beneficiary's state law [ 1 Answers ]

I have received several distribution's from my father's estate - life insurance, my share of an annuity, my share of sale of a vehicle and other equipment, and my share of a CD rolled over into the estate account. Since my father died in Kentucky, and I live in Iowa, which states's laws apply when...

View more questions Search