And your question is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic 60 inch plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently started hearing a buzzing noise from the TV, and also there have been green lines, its been either one or the other, as well as whiting out in the faces on the TV. Any suggestions/ideas?

Why is my Hitachi 50 inch plasma kaput after only 2.5 years? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a hitachi 50 inch plasma that has, for an unforseen reason, just stopped working. It has power, but the power indicator light blinks morse-code style three times in a row. No picture, no sound, just blinking. The hitachi customer service rep I spoke with tells me the blinking indicates...

Panasonic Plasma Television 50 inch [ 1 Answers ]

Panasonic 50 inch plasma television. Turns on and shows sound and picture perfectly for about 5 seconds then shuts down and the power light blinks 11 times, then stops for 3 seconds and then repeats. It appears to be going into a "protection mode". Anyone know anything about this??

Panasonic 42 inch plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new Panasonic 42inch plasma TV and I am not happy with reception. I had new aerial system, top of range with booster for other room use. The signal breaks up on some channels( crack noise on sound / horizontal bands of picture distortion). Loss sometimes entirely of channels like FILM4....

View more questions Search