Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paradiseivie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 09:39 PM
    How to bleach black hair blonde with natural bleach
    Like I am natural blonde but I went black and I only have bleach like clothing bleach and I bought a box of blonde die can I bleach it orange then the blonde die with natural it out ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 04:30 AM
    There is no natural way of bleaching black hair dye out of blond hair; you say you have a 'bleach like clothing bleach', you can't use this on your hair. My only suggestion is go to a hair salon, ask their advice, or wait until your hair grows out a bit and have it cut off to the roots.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:08 AM
    PEROXIDE is used to bleach hair! You can buy it in any drugstore for under a dollar. Try a tiny bit in a tiny spot. But it will turn your hair a brassy ugly orange without other tiny amounts of other colors, and will seriously dry your hair. You need a professional to do it right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

Blonde->Black Hair Coloring: Bleach first? [ 16 Answers ]

I am planning on dying my hair from dark blond (level 7) to black (level 1). My friend is telling me that I should pull all color out of my hair before dying it black so that I do not get unwanted colors in it. However, I have very fine hair and I am worried about the amount of damage that pulling...

Bleaching Dyed Black Hair Bleach Blonde. [ 1 Answers ]

i only want to bleach top half of my head, because i want to keep the black underneath, and id say ive only dyed them parts one permanent, and semi -permants about 5 times.. my hairs in normal good condition, i just want to know how many bleaches it will take please, and if my hair will fall out,...

How do I put black lowlights on bleach blonde hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this amazing plan for my hair, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make it work. My idea is to have bleached blonde hair , with black lowlights in it, and a couple red streaks in my bangs. I know from experience that putting dark colors on bleached hair doesn't work out very well, and...

View more questions Search