Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanies1193 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 04:13 PM
    Obgyn
    50 Have not had a period in 5 years. Nauseous, cramping, bleeding, have gained no weight but gained inches bloated. Not possible to be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an obgyn [ 2 Answers ]

I had a baby on 11/07/12. At my post partum check up on 12/18/12 my OB suggested the depo shot as BC. I was never on this shot before. She told me to come back within the first 5 days of my period to have the shot administered. It was about 2 weeks later when I started what I thought was my period....

Obgyn [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period this month and I'm bleding and want to know why

Obgyn [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sharp pain on the right inside of my vagina when I have sex it hurts extremely bad. Also I have a lump on the surface of my vagina by my thigh and its really hard and very tender

Ask an obgyn [ 1 Answers ]

I was suppose to get my period on sept 1st, and did not proceeded to take a pregnancy test it came up faint positive. I then went and got 2 digital tests they came up pregnant and now I am bleeding. Can I still be pregnant.

Ask an obgyn? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a very bad itching problem down town the last two months on my outer labia, no discharge or smell... what can I do to make it stop.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.