Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 12:59 PM
    I loved her five years ago
    Helow there. I loved this girl five years back while in college.I never knew her background neither did she.although I told her that I loved her I could show simply because of distance between us.we were in touch for longtime through chats and rare calls but I came to know that she loves someone.remember we were at different countries at this point.she told me that she coming to the country I am staying to visit some of her relatives.after her arrival we did met and had brief conversation exclusive of relationship.after some night I called her and I told her how much I loved.after long listening she told that she had a r/ship with a man for almost six years and just one month ago the bond broke.she added that she is heartbroken and she needs rest for now.she told me she is not ready for any commitment at the moment.in addition she introduced to me her brother who was aware of the past r/ship and me too.I love this girl and I don't want to lose her.what shall I do.please advice
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Forget it and walk away.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 20, 2013, 01:16 PM
    Leave her alone. She knows how you feel about her. If she is interested, she can contact you.
    burful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Forget it and walk away.
    @curlyben why did u said so?remember the feelings for this girl has been in my heart for past 5 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't rememebr the name of a film I loved years ago.. help? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a children's film and the family moved to a new house that had a pond but it turned out there was a gold mine under it so the drained it to get the gold but everyone in the village told them it was a bad idea. The father started getting sick so the boy and girl did it by themselves but...

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Two years together, she said she loved me, wanted to marry me and left for another [ 34 Answers ]

I have never written on one of these sites before - I don't even know if there are many of them around? What I do know is that despite my best attempts to occupy myself and try and distract myself, I cannot get my mind off the girl. I first met her (lets call her Kelly) when I was 24 and she was...

Loved the same guy, my ex, for about two years. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm completely clueless on what to do. Explaining this from the beginning: Three years ago I switched schools. I already knew this one guy there that my friend from my old school knew. I had talked to him a bit here and there. At first when I met him I absolutely hated him. He liked me...

View more questions Search