Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Headdy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Smells like sprayed paint in my house
    You walk into the garage and it reeks of sray paint, then you go into the house and the smell follows you.
    No spray paint to be found. What is it?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2013, 05:45 AM
    Do you have teenagers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with foul smells in my house. [ 1 Answers ]

My house was built in the 70s, and ever since October of this year, when the sun shines on the roof, I get a smell in the kitchen and dining room like wet wood or maybe fuel oil. I have had the furnace, hot water heater and stove checked. If the sun does not come out, there is no smell and it...

How to paint over plaster mud design and sprayed texture ceiling [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! To all of you. Topics: Home & Garden or Interior Home Improvement and air power tools; for interior painting. Description of painting surfaces; Living room ceiling 14" x 16" with a big flower's design in the middle and many rings approx. 4" all around; made of white plaster mud, and white...

House smells [ 0 Answers ]

Our house has smelled really bad for over a week now, like rotting brocolli. But sometimes it smells more like gas. (Our rambler 1960 home has electric power and gas heat.) We can't pinpoint the source of the smell either: we smell it when we first walk into our home, as well as our dining room,...

Smells like paint in apartment [ 8 Answers ]

We recently moved into an apartment. Before we moved in, the super replaced the carpets and painted all the walls. When we first moved, the smell of paint was quite strong and it caused all sorts of problems such as dizziness, shortness of breath and itchy eyes and nose. Now about a month later,...

House smells! [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a 3 level leased townhome. For the past five days it has smelled like methane gas (sulfide) sewer-gas. It's pretty strong- so much that we have to keep the windows open or we get headaches and my eyes get read and tear up. The sump pump (and washer dryer) is located in the basement....

View more questions Search