Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawtay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 02:31 AM
    What do I need to know about industrial piercing
    Is there any specific things I should know ?
    karla- Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 01:15 PM
    Industrial piercings can be very painful, I just got mine done yesterday and it was excruciating it may have been partially due to a bar mess up but it was still very painful. Once its done use a sea salt and warm water solution, try not to move it or touch it, and avoid alcohol and peroxide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How old do I have to be to get an industrial piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I want a barbell going through my ear (Industrial piercing) and I'm afraid to ask my mom! I'm 13 and I asked her if I can get another hole in my ear like right above the first one (Just to see what she would say about that) and she said no :( . I was so upset because I've been wanting this piercing...

Industrial piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got my industrial piercing today. I was wondering if later on down the line and I take it out, does it leave a big hole?

Industrial Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got an industrial piercing 4 days ago. Is it normal to be red, and swollen and hurt so bad I can't even touch it? I've been cleaning it regularly, so I don't see how it could get infected. It's been throbbing and warm for the last 2 days. Just a bit concerned. Any Advice?

Industrial Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got an Industrial Piercing 2 weeks ago. It didn't hurt for long, even now it doesn't really hurt. But I'm starting to see a lift in the skin at the top of my ear. Is it hypertrophic scarring? It's not that big and if you looked at it you probably wouldn't notice unless you got really close. But...

Industrial piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So yeah. My friend pierced me an industrial yesterday. It was done with a special piercing needle. It bled a lot in the beginning, but it's all fine now. It only hurts D: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/kerli1992/untitled-6.jpg But the thing I wanted to know is that should I spin it? Or...

View more questions Search