Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stepanie21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 01:39 PM
    IS This a dry socket?
    I had my wisdom tooth out on a tusday bottom left one. It hurst just a little and I'm bleeding a little almost fading away.. and I want to know if this is a dry socket can some one please help me
    Attached Images

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2013, 02:10 PM
    In my experience a dry socket is extremely painful - Dry socket - MayoClinic.com

Jan 19, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Well is not that painful I just feel unconfortable.n by when the noemal pain will go away
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 19, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stepanie21 View Post
    well is not that painful I just feel unconfortable.n by when the noemal pain will go away
    It doesn't sound like dry socket, because it is verrrry painful. Each person is different. You can call your dentist about your surgery site since he or she has been treating you and knows your case.

Jan 19, 2013, 07:50 PM
    No its not real painful I'm just worry that I would get a dry socket I'm scare and what about the bleedin is just a little not a lot
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 19, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stepanie21 View Post
    no its not real painful im just worry that i would get a dry socket im scare and what about the bleedin is just a little not a lot
    Did your dentist give you information about what to expect?

Jan 20, 2013, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Did your dentist give you information about what to expect?
    Yes. Well today I woke up and I didn't had blood so I hope it closes already and on tusday I'm going bak wit my dentist to take out the stiches

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have dry socket? Or is it suppose to look like this. [ 9 Answers ]

I had one of my back teeth pulled out that is on the bottom row 2 days ago. I looked at it today and it looks like it is covered up by this grey-ish stuff. Plus, it has white things in it? I have no kind of pain what so ever. Pleae help!

What is a dry socket [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a tooth removal it was the right bottom last tooth... it was abcess prior to this I was prescribed antibiotics, before the tooth removal and then back to have it removed a month later. The tooth site where the tooth removed was looking like it was healing now it has like a white inside the...

What can I do at home for a dry socket [ 5 Answers ]

What can I do at home for my dry socket?

Dry socket or just soreness? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! Some of you know that I just got my wisdom teeth removed on the 9th, early in the morning. It's been about three days now. I have been using the prescribed rinse twice a day and there's still a dull pain in my bottom jaw, especially on the bottom left. I can't really tell if the blood...

Dry Socket [ 2 Answers ]

So I just had my wisdom teeth out Tuesday.. and I had 2 dry sockets by Friday and both were filled in and feeling better.. I was just wondering when I can smoke again? I took a light drag of one last night and seemed to be all right.. and one more question after you get rid of a dry socket, can you...

View more questions Search