Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fatima2305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 03:03 AM
    How to get an interest free Education loan via Islamic banks if available in India
    Assalamu-alaykum

I am an MBA aspirant, and have been qualified for admission in a reputed college in Bangalore. I want to get a loan for completing my higher studies,and do not wish the financial problems to put a hold to my studies.

Now, since I wish to attain it within Islamic boundaries, Is there any Islamic bank in India, which can provide an Educational loan, or can Islamic Resarch Foudation help attain the loan?

Check out some similar questions!

Education loan interest paid in India [ 12 Answers ]

I took education loan in India for my MS degree. I graduated in 2010 and I got got job in April 2011. I started paying interest on that loan (To my bank in India) after getting job. 1.Can this amount be deductible from my 2011 tax ? 2.Do I need to fill any separate form for this ? Thanks for...

Any tax benefit on interest paid on education loan from a foreign bank? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I am an indian citizen and working in the US. I was on OPT and then on H1-B in the year 2010. I also paid off my education loan(taken from an indian bank) during tha part of the year while I was on H1-B. Can I receive tax benefit for the interest paid on the education loan? Please help me....

Withholding-an interest free loan to Uncle Sam [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't a question but advice. When you borrow money (mortgage, credit cards, etc.) you expect to pay interest on that money, right? But when you setup your tax withholding (using the W4), you are, in effect, loaning Uncle Sam (and the possibly your state govt) that money interest free. ...

Deduction on Education loan paid in India [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on H1B in USA. I have paid around $3000 in 2007 in my education loan in India. Can I get any deduction on that? They loan was taken in india in a indian bank Thanks Sumesh

Bond interest tax free if used for education [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was told that the interest from Series EE bonds was tax free if used for education. I read on the IRS site that the person must be 24 before the issue date to be eligible. Needless to say, our son is only 17 now, how can he use them tax free under these provisions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.