Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    16girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 09:32 PM
    Hole
    Im a 16 year old girl and I have a small hole on the bottom of my right butt cheek near my vagina/bikini line. It bleeds when I squeeze it but the blood will stop and it will be clear liquid. It's about the size of the end of headphones (the part that plugs in) and I'm not sure what it is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 11:32 PM
    Possible boil, other infected sore. Show it to your mom and see if you need to see the doctor over it. How long have you had it ?
    16girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    possible boil, other infected sore. show it to your mom and see if you need to see the doctor over it. How long have you had it ?
    A Day or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A hole [ 5 Answers ]

About a year ago I was on my menstrual cycle and I was taking my tampon out but it was stuck so I looked and a piece of skin was holding it in. There is a "hole" through my skin right inside my vagina. Only on the left side, I went to the doctor and she look and said she didn't see anything,was no...

What is a hole saw. [ 3 Answers ]

What is a hole saw.

Electrical 3-hole to 2-hole plugs [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an adapter for plugging a 3-prong plug into 2-hole wall receptors? And is this safe for electronics?

Installing 2 hole plugs with new 3 hole plugs in a very old home [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install new plugs through out my entire home. This home currently has 2 hole plugs. How do I ground the new plugs, all the wiring is old 2 wire wrapped in what seems to be a cloth like insulator. Having the same problem with installing GFI plugs with Light switch combinations. Any...

Is a dirt sump pump hole safe, rather than a concrete hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house in May and have been doing lots of updating. One thing has been bothering me, because I don't know any better... Our sump pump sits in a dirt hole about 3 feet in diameter under the concrete floor. Is this safe? Is this really dirty? I have noticed more bugs in this...

View more questions Search