Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rick Perreault Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 01:47 PM
    15A Battery fuse burning out
    Have 2009 Ultra Classic wich keeps burning the battery fuse.
    Checked wiring and nothing obvious found. Battery was working fine, but could it be shorting out? Just washed it yesterday but it should be electrically dry by now. Can anybody help or do I have to tow it to the dealer?
    Rick Perreault Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 01:53 PM
    15 amp battery fuse burning out
    Have a 2009 Ultra Classic that keeps burning the battery fuse after I washed it. Checked the wiring and nothing obvious was found. Could the battery itself be shorting out. It is an original but was starting fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer- thermal fuse gets blown- burning smell [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a maytag performa PYE4500AYW dryer. It was working perfect, never had any problems. All of a sudden after a load of towels it won't turn on. No power at all. I check the breaker and even removed the back...

A.C. Burning fuse ! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm living in a 3 storey building, having 1 house at each floor. It has single phase connection. Since when I installed A.C. in my house (on 2nd Floor), the fuse is getting burnt repeatedly.How can it be eradicated? Please help.

My yard machine will not start. It is not the battery or fuse. [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't my Yard Machine riding mower start?

Cars A/C fuse keeps burning out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado, the fuse for the A/C keeps burning out. I keep putting a new one, but it only works for a few minutes or seconds an then it burns out, it cools just a little almost nothing could it be the compressor? Thanks I don't know much about A/C things so I have no idea.

Goodman. 3 amp fuse on the board keeps burning out. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old 3 Ton Goodman central heating and cooling system. The furnace is horizontal Goodman and is located in the attic. Last summer I had replaced the fan motor, compositor on the condenser. The whole system shuts off after a night of use. The first time I discovered the burned fuse...

View more questions Search