Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 07:36 AM
    He came from bad relationship.
    We dated a long time ago, he was very affectionate. We went apart for 13 years and he was with someone else. That relationship was toxic and now we are back together. I tell him I love him all time and he tells me same but there’s no hugs, kisses, there is sex but it isn’t intimate, doesn’t feel like love. I know he’s been hurt, so how do I get the old affection back.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 07:40 AM
    You don't. It is something he needs to do and if he's not doing it, then you will just continue the way you are now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Sorry, but its hard to love when you are hurting. He has to stop hurting. You sound like a rebound so let me ask how long ago did he get out of the toxic relationship, how old are you both?13 years can change a person a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

Bad dreams lead to a bad relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey lately I have had 4 bad dreams about me and my boyfriend and all have been about betrayal .(him cheating or doing something behind my back) I have talked to him about it cause it puts me in a bad mood and he gets upset because he feels as if I believe my dreams are true I asked him if he's...

Bad relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for awhile and he turned out to have some major issues. I filed a TPO against him because he did not want me to break up so he threatened me and my families lives. So now he wants everything he ever gave me or my children as gifts back including cash gifts. I never ever loaned...

In a bad relationship and can't get out [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have been in my current relationship for 5 years. Throughout the relationship I have heard on a numerous of occasions that he has cheated on me with other girls. He has a really bad temper and doesn't really let me do what I want to do. If I do go out I get a number of...

Bad Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

Well yesturday while I was over talking to me ex-girlfriend her younger sister asked me out. Well at first that may sound good but it is not really. Her younger sister is only 13 and I am 17. What should I do?

View more questions Search