Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mks_santosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Efficient ways to get new results of a particular search query automatically?
    I'm trying to know if there are any efficient or powerful tools or websites which provide me search results automatically. I'm looking for a feature which is more efficient that Google Alerts. Google alerts at times deliver me search results for that search criteria however, I believe its not that efficient as Google search
    Engine. I've used Yahoo alerts however its worse than Google alerts.

"Search query: My search Query"

"Result Type: Everything"

"How often: As-it-Happens"

"How many: All Results"

"Deliver to: My E-mail address"
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 07:04 AM
    I do a lot of research after I have questions about a healthcare issue at work, and Google has never disappointed me. One can be as oblique as they want in the topic they are searching, and Google comes up with the in depth material I need and gets me answers. So, no I can't recommend another site that is as good. IMO of course.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Google alerts is the best your going to get, unless you code it yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query in data search [ 2 Answers ]

I have a data as below (see attached sample) where I want to apply a formula (something like vlookup) which will give me the cell value based on the row and model code (A,B or C). If I put labour code and model, I should get the correct value. Labour Description Models Code ...

If there are more fields in a table will it take more time to get search results [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I want to make a database which'll have many tables. One of the table is USER. So I want to search username in User table. My question is if there are 3 fields in this table will it take less time to get search result of username as compared to if I've 30 fields in this table. Or you can say...

Windows XP Search Results page [ 1 Answers ]

If I'm not mistaken, after doing a search: If I open one of the files, then I cannot go back to the search results page... is that right? I'm doing a search right now that's going on 20 minutes... and want to check out several of the results - but don't want to have to do the search again if the...

Google Search Results Error [ 9 Answers ]

I ran a search for "gerry mangar" to see if a quick answer popped up for this thread, and Google returned "about 134" results, NONE of which have that exact term. It seems like starting within the past couple weeks my Google results have seemed odd. Could be something I've just never...

View more questions Search