Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shruti17 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 05:20 AM
    Urgent
    One month passed since I had unprotected intercourse.. took an ecp even though he did not ejaculate inside me. Got an ultrasound today and took a hpt. Its negative and the ultrasound report is normal. Could I still be pregnant. I had bleeding for 3 days which was lighter than my normal menses around the date my period was due. About 5 days early. Maybe its cause of the pill?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 05:48 AM
    Yes the pill will alter and effect your period, even cause it to to be missed.

But what type of pregnancy test did you take, a urine test would not normally show up till about 2 weeks after you miss last period
    shruti17 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 06:45 AM
    I took a urine test only. Thrice.. and all came negative. No other symptoms as such

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me! It is very urgent! [ 3 Answers ]

I am part of a group that is not popular. My group started to split and most of my friend went away to another group. I am still friends with those people, they still come hang out with us sometimes. But there this one girl in my group, she is very talkative, she is nice in a way, I got invited to...

Help - urgent [ 8 Answers ]

hi =] so I have a quick question I would really appreciate a response to, because I would like to know how to deal with this tomorrow there is a guy that I have been "with" for a few weeks now, and we're what a lot of people call friends with benefits, but recently , I was informed he has...

Urgent Help! [ 3 Answers ]

Please if anyone can find a site where i can find this car"2003 Dodge Truck Sprinter Van " that is used or damaged and it coast maximum 20.000$$$$ because i need to buy one please help some one

Help!urgent! [ 4 Answers ]

Any guy that had a lot of girls or that has good expirience help me please... I'm 15 OK I know I'm pretty young but I love this girl a lot and I really like her there is a problem... she goes to my school I see her a lot in the school but I never talked to her not even told her hi... I'm scared...

View more questions Search