Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Veronicalucy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 04:10 AM
    Faulty mouse driver or other hardware problem?
    After my computer has been on for a little while, my mouse starts jumping about all over the place so it is impossible to land on what you want to click. I have two mice - one is inbuilt to the laptop (Toshiba) and the other is a wireless TeckNet mouse. They have worked together for months quite happily. Does anyone have any advice please as the problem seems to be getting worse? Many thanks. Veronica
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
    First check that the wireless mouse batteries are fully charging to the voltage they need. That could include the charging base cord not plugged fully in, battery leakage etc. Perhaps someone you know could check the voltage with a volt/ohm meter. Make sure the receiver for the mouse is fully seated and clean the window on the bottom of the mouse. Using an optical mouse on funky surfaces can also cause shaky cursors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP pavilion g6.hardware or software problem?? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi... I have hp pavilion g6.. well I bought it in last August... I got some problem with video and audio... before some months video problem started... as I see videos in full screen mode(without charger... am mentioning it because with charger it never happened) screen's brightness increases all...

Inputting other hardware in mouse port. [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have my mouse connected to a usb port, the orignal port (round) is not in use. Although I am wanting to connect a camera to it with the same connector. This camera cannot be used with usb but does fit into the orignal mouse or keyboard ports. Is there a way to plug this camera in and...

Faulty mouse or PC? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with either the mouse or PC. I wonder if someone could throw some light on it. If I click on something such as history or favourites I get a brief flash of the list and then it disappears so I have to click again sometimes up to 6 or 7 times before the list stays...

Hardware or Software Problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I wiped out Windows Me on a Dell Dimension XPS D266, installed Windows98SE and now can't open IE or OE and anything I try to open is soooo painfully slow. I've fdisked, reformatted and reinstalled Win98SE 3 times and same results. I tried scanreg /fix in MS-Dos and results says it's fixed but it...

View more questions Search