Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PatriciaW90 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 07:34 AM
    How to stop thinking of him
    I know this sounds crazy and prob shouldn't be posting questions like this to the forum but basically I'm from the London and there's this guy I like, problem is he lives in the circus. We spoke online every night for weeks and I started to really like him. I'm a big city girl but I've been thinking its prob never going to happen? I like him so much I'm always thinking of him! How can you just stop thinking of someone? Or stop liking them! The thing is I don't want to stop but its not like we could ever work! What should I do :(
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2013, 07:42 AM
    It might be time for a reality check. Your relationship has been online, not in person. Before you go committing to marriage and death do we part, get to know him more. Many fakes are online. You want to make sure you don't get into something you won't like in the future.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 08:44 AM
    You will not stop thinking about him as long as you don't want to. This is a crush, fantasy. You don't really know him. When you are ready to wake up, you will.
    This will fade with time, especially if you are no long communicating and as you get involved in other things.

Jan 17, 2013, 08:45 AM
    He is real I've seen him! That's how we started talking, after I went to his show he added me! Are circus people the same as the traveller community?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 08:49 AM
    I didn't say he wasn't real, I meant your relationship is not real. How old are you?
    He probably add people all the time. He travels from place to place.

Jan 17, 2013, 08:54 AM
    No sorry Oliver2011 said its possible he could be fake! Sorry haha I'm actually 20, he's 18 and he's the son of a very big circus I know he travels from place to place but would it be stupid to think he would let me go with him for a while? Haha
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriciaW90 View Post
    No sorry Oliver2011 said its possible he could be fake! Sorry haha I'm actually 20, hes 18 and hes the son of a very big circus I know he travels from place to place but would it be stupid to think he would let me go with him for a while? Haha
    Yeah, it is kind of dense to think that. You sounds like a 16 year old.
    Meet someone you can have a real relationship with.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2013, 12:32 PM
    I thought you were 23 and he was 17?

Jan 17, 2013, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I thought you were 23 and he was 17?
    After I found this forum I posted a question for my sister who's dating a 17 year old haha! I am 20? She's 23 sorry for the confusion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I stop thinking about him? [ 0 Answers ]

There's a guy at my college, we used to talk over a year now. He came first and introduced himself to me and from that time he was always talking to me. I didn't want to encourage him either for a relationship or friendship cause I know I can't do any of these two because of the situation in my...

How to stop thinking of her? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this girl that I really like. I can't stop thinking of her, and I asked her before how does she feel about me. She keeps saying I don't know at the moment, but I feel like she gives me signals that she likes me too. But every time I try to ask her if something will ever happen between...

I can't stop thinking about him [ 5 Answers ]

He's the first thought I have when I wake up. He lives in another town and he's working at a job 7 days a week for 12 hours a day. I never see him. And he wants to come see me but he hasn't called.:confused:

I can't stop thinking about her [ 10 Answers ]

OK so here it is( I'm sorry its so long but I could really use some help on it) There's this girl named katie whom I've never seen in person but I've been talking to for about 3 months(phone,chatting) I think, she was my cousins best friend up until she had to mave about 2-3 minutes away, but they...

View more questions Search