Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clintybabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Direct 3D Display
    Hi I've got this new game world series of poker 2007 edition. When I install it its OK
    Then when I click it to play the game it says "The game is unable to continue because a Direct3D display device could not be created. So what should I do.
    gameguru1360 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Download the latest video drivers for your computer. What videocard do you have on your PC or do you know off the top of your head? The updated drivers will have the latest d3d drivers. You can also go to microsoft's site and download the latest direct3d driver set.
    Clintybabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Yea I've got a SiS 661FX video card.
    seong8737 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gameguru1360
    download the latest video drivers for your computer. What videocard do you have on your pc or do you know off the top of your head?? The updated drivers will have the latest d3d drivers. You can also go to microsoft's site and download the latest direct3d driver set.
    I have a Sis 650 Rev 00 chipset. Originally I have direct 3D9+ but now for some reason I only have direct 3D 8+. Can I change it back?
    seong8737 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 03:01 AM
    [QUOTE=seong8737]I have a Sis 650 Rev 00 chipset. Originally I have direct 3D9+ but now for some reason I only have direct 3D 8+. Can I change it back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct 3d display memory [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot play some games as my PC says there is not enough direct 3d display memory. What should I do? Windows XP, Pentium 4. 128 MB RAM

Direct Buy [ 1 Answers ]

I REALLY am glad I found this site... I am currently trying to get as much info on Direct Buy as I can because I had an interview with the company and the guy said he was wanting me to come back for an interview with the owners. I guess my question is (since this is related I did not want to...

Direct Vent [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a direct vent wall mount furnace. When ever the wind blows the pilot light goes out. Is there anyway to correct this matter? There was nothing in the installation guide nor information from the company that I purchased this from that informed me that this could be a problem. ...

View more questions Search