Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1767 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 06:36 PM
    What's wrong
    Im 16 and I haven't had my period in 4 months what's wrong I have had sex but not pregnant
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 08:12 PM
    Time to see a doctor to have a check up. But there are so many factors that can cause you not to have a period pregnancy is just one of them. Increased activity like sports or long distance running can also change the way your body works on a temporary basis. But it is always best to see a doctor and get checked out that none of the bad things on the list of why you don't have one is eliminated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was grocery shopping when I was paying all of a sudden got dizzy, and felt lighthead, like if a lot of pressure went to my head, alos started sweating, and my heart pounding fast like if I was running. I walked to my car came home and laid down and my heart was still beating fast now I feel real...

What's wrong? [ 0 Answers ]

My Luxair with white rogers 50a50-241 control turns on but only blows out cold air. It flashes 6 times and we have changed the part that it says to change. Could it be the control board? Is there is a way to reset it after changing out a part?

What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

What can cause you to cough up a hand full of blood probably 1-2 days out the week.? Told the friend to go get it checked but he won't

What's wrong with me? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been bleeding since June 20th first it was light and off and on then I got a pain in my lower left side in my ovary area and then the bleeding got heavy a dark red then slowed down to a brownish color and the more active I am I bleed more some times the pain is bad other times the pain is...

What's wrong with him? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is an 11 week old german sheperd. He hasn't been eating for 4 days and throws up all the water he drinks. He is some what playfull but mostly just sits there.

View more questions Search