Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Are there any drawbacks to a print money, world economy?
    I was wondering if there were any draw backs to a print money, world economy.
    If this was agreed upon by a large group of countries and done secretly.
    How could this not work?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2013, 09:12 PM
    basic economic thoery, the Cambridge Theory of the Velocity of Money suggests that as the supply of money rises the people will attempt to obtain more of it, causing its value to fall, this is called inflation or demand side economics. When a government has more money it spends it creating economic activity. The idea that governments could secretly print money and flood currency markets is ridiculous since any change in available currency would immediately result in currency devaluation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How did China become a major world economy [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys! Im a business management student and I need to do an assignment based on China. Well... the question is how did China become a major world economy? Can anyone please give me some useful points? Thanks :)

Is money everythings in this world? [ 1 Answers ]

Having lot of money you are king and solve any problem. But without having money can you solve any problem?

Money of the world [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have some notes and coins from all over the world and want to know how much they could be worth thanks, jonboy85

View more questions Search