Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Apr 21, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Only because they don't want to, but what if they did? You going to tell them to stop? It's a free country man.
    asha101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 11:05 AM
    My dog keeps barking for know reason and I go over to check and I put my hand where he is barking at and its cold (do I have a ghost in my house
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Jun 1, 2007, 02:41 PM
    raynefreak, I was just kiddin, and yes, I think you do have a ghost in your house, random cold spots could be ghosts
    katie gee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Maybe its someone you live with!
    partygirl123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Hey I didn't know that this was from a year ago... but my ex boyfriend killed his self on January 27, 2008. He did it right in front of my house well when they took his body away... he came in my room and the only reason that I know it was him is because I had just gotten off the phone with his step mom and I looked over and I saw a dark shadow move away from my dresser and out the door. And I didn't go to bed until 6 that morning. Well coming home from work I would see him the road when the headlights would hit him just right. And when I would be looking out the window and some one else's headlights would hit him. I would see him but before the car would get too close to him he would disappear. So I know what you are going trough... his name was joey and he'd even follow me in the shower.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 3, 2008, 01:10 PM
    If you have a dog and he or she is looking at nothing that means he or she is looking at a ghost I no that because I have a dog and he just looks into space and I did research and it said that dogs can see things humans can't see same with baby's.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2008, 05:45 PM
    This site is going slow and timing out so I couldn't read all the replies
    But my suggestion is try putting something heavy in front of the door to block it from opening and see what happens then.
    GHOST MASTER Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 03:37 PM
    OK I personally have been haunted by things in my life... many things.

And if your door is opening by itself then its most likely a POLTERGEIST.

Poltergeist -german word meaning "noisy spirit", the are invisible and very very menacing. So basically if you see stuff moving and nobody's doing or then it might be that.

Here's something I would like for you to try (just to confirm you do have a poltergeist in your house.)

1. befopre you go to bed place some kind of a book or.. a chair in front of the door to insure it can't move due to wind.
    2. if you get up and go to work/school in the mourning set out a neat pile of stuff (like mail or something.) also I would lay out maybe a 5 dollar bill to make sure its not a bunch of kids doing it.
    3.place a video camera in front of both of your settings.
    4.if you did find it was a ghost either call a ghost hunters team or get a digital recorder (so you can have it on your computer) and go room to room asking it like "who are you?" (leave at least 10 seconds or so inbetwwn the questions so they can answer) and "are you an evil ghost?" "whats your name?" "are you a boy or girl?" just ask questions like that.
    **IT MAY BE A lot LESS SCARIER IF YOU HAVE A Friend WITH YOU**
    5.if you have ensured you do have a ghost then ITS TIME FOR AN EXORCISM. Which you will need a local preist for. (exocism can release the ghost from your house so that it can finally get on with its life and you can get on with yours)

OK? That should cover it :)
    GHOST MASTER Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Oh I almost forgot.

DOGS CAN SENSE GHOST. It's a KNOWN FACT. (not sure about cats)
    Ca§perx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 09:44 AM

Get a compass carry it around the house if it points north there's a presence
    Chowder66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 05:32 PM

Wow... you know what... I have that problem to where I close my door all the way and it some how opens slowly by itself and I even check it twice to see if it shut all the way...
    soaken90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Some time you can get them away from you by using salt,, salt is a excellent way to keep yourself protected... just make sure you make a circle on the floor and stay in the circle. Ghost can't come near you.

Secondly, anything which is Iron can scare them away... the only way you can remove ghost for good is by burning off their remains.. e.g. hair. Shoes. Hankerchiefs etc

Good luck...

Tip.. be careful with angry ghosts they can kill you or possess you. Some ghosts are friendly to living things.

Hope that helps
    soaken90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 04:03 PM

Once when I was asleep during the middle of the night at 3 O'Clock, I saw a black cloaked thing walking around my house. I couldn't follow that thing I saw because I thought I was just but then I heard a sound and everyone was asleep "as in deep sleep" so I went downstairs and I took a good clear face of that thing I saw. It had a white face with a long white nose and sharp nails and sharp teethes I was scared, my heart was beating so fast I could not stop it. So I went to sleep and locked the door. Next morning I saw a trail of blood on the floor which came from the lounge and the window was opened wide.
    ererer433 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Maybe its friendly... try talking to it...
    Zminer15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 08:45 PM
    Well I'm 14 teen ans that happens to me all the time I don't now why but last night I felt something going into my back and something comeing out and then my ben started so shake I don't know can someone help me

Aug 21, 2009, 08:49 PM

Well every morning my closet door is always open and stuff sits on me when I'm sleeping and the lates thing is last night I felt something go into my back and something comeing out and them my bed started shakeing I'm 14 I should not have to deal with this

Aug 21, 2009, 08:56 PM
    Can someone help me I'm 14 years old and my closet door is allway open in the moring when I shut it too also last night I woke up felt something going into my back and I and something comeing out and I could no move or talk and when that was done my bed started to shake and there is a lot mor stories please help me
    azdesertchick Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Aug 24, 2009, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zminer15 View Post
    Can someone help me im 14 years old and my closet door is allway open in the moring when i shut it too also last night i woke up felt something going into my back and i and something comeing out and i could no move or talk and when that was done my bed started to shake and there is alot mor stories please help me
    I suggest calling a local pastor or priest and asking for help. Not only will they pray for you but they can come to your home and pray over it. Just ask God for protection in the meantime and you'll be OK.
    matie1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 08:23 AM
    I not sure if they are real my guess is they are I wounder if bloody Mary is real as well
    matie1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 08:24 AM

Hi guys its me again answer my question is bloody Mary real I would scare to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

View more questions Search