Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary Saurer-Smi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Where would I find the serial # on a Schaff Bros upright piano?
    I have a Schaff Bros upright piano in excellent condition that I would like to sell. I need to know the model and the serial # before I talk to an antique dealer about it.
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Jan 16, 2013, 05:32 PM
    Here is a link that shows the different places one might find what you're looking for.

Finding the Serial Number: Upright Pianos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Schaff bros upright piano [ 0 Answers ]

We have two pianos and are trying to figure out which one we should keep. 1st one is a Kimball 4430 Walnut. It was just given to us by a family. 2nd one is a Schaff Bros Company serial 46708. It was my grandmothers. How do we evaluate which one is better and more worthy to stand the test...

I have a Schaff Bros. Upright piano seriel # 35301, is it worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

We have an old Schaff Bros. piano. The body is not too good and not all of the keys work. Is there any chance it is worth anything? If not, I am going to take it apart and make something of the wood! Traci

I have a Schaff bros. Upright piano, style 36 [ 5 Answers ]

It's in pretty good condition, except where our cats have jumped off the top and scratched it, but it plays well and is in good tuning. Nothing broken or missing. How much would this be worth?

Adam schaff upright piano serial number 42524 [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Adam Schaff upright piano serial number 42524. It has been in my family for about 30 years and the children have grown and no longer desire to play. It holds tune very well and it is in good condition. Can you tell me how much it is worth?

Schaff bros piano [ 7 Answers ]

I found an old piano in poor condition is it worth anything?

View more questions Search