Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gararaju Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 10:20 AM
    Can I get married to Brahmin girl?
    I loving brahmin girl. Can non-brahmin get married to brahmin girl? Is it good or bad luck to non-Brahmin? Can I lead my life without facing any problems?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Everyone has problems and I think you make your own luck - no one is "cursed" for marrying the wrong person, wrong religion, wrong race.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Which caste or religion are you? How old are the two of you?

Apr 17, 2013, 12:17 AM
    What's the badluck when get marry brahmin girl?
    If I marry Bramhin's girl. Is there bad to me? Some of my friends said to me. If I get marry wit her I should struck problms,financial loses, bad luck and there is no growth in my job. And finally I should get down frm top to down. Is this right are wrng. Please answer me I'm in deadly position now
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 17, 2013, 01:08 AM
    The question is why YOU believe such nonsense.
    The only problem will be all those people who try to bring you down.

Apr 17, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Im o.c(kapu)
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2013, 07:54 AM
    I'm with Joy - if you will marry or not marry based on some sort of curse or the advice of friends do the "girl" a favor and stay away from her.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 17, 2013, 09:23 AM
    No, you will not face any problem if you marry a bramhin girl. Who ever told you that is no nothing about it. You have different gotras and same religion, you can marry her. Don't worry you will not face any problems.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 09:34 AM
    Any marriage will face problems no matter who you marry. That's just a reality of life.

Apr 17, 2013, 10:06 AM
    Most of people saying like that and I'm also saw that type of persons in my life. That's y I'm worring friends. Wt I do now

Apr 17, 2013, 10:10 AM
    What's the badluck whnget marry brahmin girl?
    If I marry Bramhin's girl. Is there bad to me? Some of my friends said to me. If I get marry wit her I should struck problms,financial loses, bad luck and there is no growth inmy job. And finally I should get down frm top to down. Is this right are wrng. Please answer me I'm in deadly position now
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2013, 10:10 AM
    What are gotras?

I think you should walk away. Marry her and you'll be looking over your shoulder, waiting for something "bad" to happen for the rest of your life.

Do her a favor and walk away. Marry someone your friends approve of.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gararaju View Post
    whats the badluck whnget marry brahmin girl?
    If i marry Bramhin's girl. Is there bad to me? Some of my frnds said to me. If i get marry wit her i should struck problms,financial loses, bad luck and there is no growth inmy job. And finaly i should get down frm top to down. Is dis right r wrng. Plz answer me im in deadly position now
    No, there would be no bad luck if you marry her, no curse. If you have bad luck, it will because you make it for yourself and cause it to happen. It will be because you believe in silly and stupid superstitions. You will not do your best, and you will be lazy because you want to fail to make the superstition true. It will be YOUR fault.

Save her trouble and do not marry her.

Apr 17, 2013, 10:20 AM
    I can't walk away frm her bcoz shez innocent and good girl too. Shez knows to me since 15years. I can't imagine wit out her but samethng I can't spoil my life. Im alrdy facing problems(I got jaundice still it didn't cured. I went for many treatments for that but no way to cure it. Wt I do.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 10:22 AM
    I can't walk away frm her bcoz shez innocent and gud girl too.
    Have mercy on her. If you love her, go way from her. You are bad for her. Do not spoil her life.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 17, 2013, 10:30 AM
    whats the badluck whnget marry brahmin girl?
    If i marry Bramhin's girl. Is there bad to me? Some of my frnds said to me. If i get marry wit her i should struck problms,financial loses, bad luck and there is no growth inmy job. And finaly i should get down frm top to down. Is dis right r wrng. Plz answer me im in deadly position now
    No it's not wrong. There r numerous examples of such. Nothing bad happens and no one guarantee that marrying a girl from kapu will give you only happiness. I will give you example of devi katyayni, daughter of brahmin rishi katyayan, she is durga herself. Also worshipped for good married life. Now how could marrying a brahmin girl do you bad? So remove all those trash from your mind.

Apr 17, 2013, 07:59 PM
    U mean
    If I go away from her. Does she be hpy?
    Am I bad?
    I want to keep her smile,hpynes and evrythng that's y I'm asking. I don't want spoil her life. If I get marry wit her. If I got bad luck she too suffers for that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 08:04 PM
    U mean
    if i go away from her. Does she be hpy?
    Am i bad?
    I want to keep her smile,hpynes and evrythng thats y im asking. I dnt want spoil her life. If i get marry wit her. If i got bad luck she too suffers for that.
    Does she love you and want to marry you?

Apr 17, 2013, 08:11 PM
    Ofcurse she too loves me and put on pressure for marriage. Now mca final year student. And I said wit her I want sme time. Im thnkg about whether marry wit her good or bad.
    I'm in deep confusion frnd( if you knows telugu giv answer in telugu language)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 08:17 PM
    Ofcurse she too loves me and put on presure for marriage. Now mca final year student. And i said wit her i want sme time. Im thnkg abt whether marry wit her gud or bad.
    I'm in deep confusion frnd( if u knows telugu giv answer in telugu language)
    This is an English-only site (no Telugu). No texting either.

If you are superstitious and also confused, no marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a brahmin girl marry a sikh boy? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a south indian brahmin girl and in lv with a sikh boy. . He s frm north. . As our caste is different, v feel difficult to decide about our marriages.. . V both are vry deeply in lv with each other bt v know tat both the families won't agree for our relationship.. . So I need help frm you...

Muslim girl can marry a brahmin boy? [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you will not be happy since you will face many...

Can a Vysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Friends, Need one clarification. Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? Some argue that if a vysya boy(or any caste) marries a brahmin girl, he will be struck with bad luck. No growth will be there either financially or socially or professionally and will be screwed down to hell. Some...

Brahmin boy marry non-brahmin girl? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a brahmin boy loves non brahmin girl.. Girl side was perfect.. for my side my parents wouldn't allow me to marry a non brahmin girl.. Can u please advice to resolve this.

Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? [ 0 Answers ]

Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? Just heard of the talks that, if a vysya guy marries a brahmin girl, the boy will be stuck up in growth either financially or socially or career wise. The guy loses the acceleration once the marriage happens. How far is it true? Is it true at all? Can...

View more questions Search