Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Jan 16, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Is "Imagine Dragons" a good live band?
    Hi, I am going to Rock am Ring (rock festival in Germany) this year 2013. And today I saw Imagine Dragons is going to play! I've been lisening to the band a couple of weeks from now, and I really enjoy listen to their music. But then I wondered, is the band a good live band as well?

I could not find any reviews with the band, but I'd like if you could answer my qoustion only if you have been to a concert with the band.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Has Anyone Else Heard of the Band Called "Spread of Fire?" [ 0 Answers ]

My friend was told to look them up, but she can't find them anywhere. I once knew someone who listened to them, but we've lost contact. They're metal. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Translate "Imagine" song to many langauges (western, middle eastern, etc) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am compiling translations of the song Imagine by John Lennon into many languages, for a tattoo. I will have two lines per language, probably alternating Western and otherwise. I will choose the lines for each language based on how the look / sound, how appropriate they are to the language,...

1980's movie about dragons, I think it was call "A Time of Dragons" [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about dragons that I watched when I was little. I remember four wizards, north, south, west & east with each of their dragons. Two were good and two were evil and they fought over who would rule. Pretty cool from what I remember, found it about ten years ago at movie rental...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.