Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dioptas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 03:21 AM
    Fluid Mechanics
    What is differential approach (differential formulation) in fluid mechanics?
    What are velocity and acceleration fields, give examples.
    Find, study and write down the differential form of continuity equation, Euler and Navier-Stokes Equations in Cartesian coordinates and describe the areas of usage for these equations.

Check out some similar questions!

Fluid Mechanics(Mass Balances) [ 11 Answers ]

A small still is separating propane and butane at 135 C, and initially contains 10 kg moles of a mixture whose composition is x=0.30 (x=mole fraction butane)additional mixture(xf=0.30) is fed at the rate of 5 kg mol/hr. if the total volume of the liquid in the still is constant, and the...

Fluid Mechanics(Mass Balances)2 [ 2 Answers ]

The tank has a volume V=1 m^3 and contains air that is maintained at a constant temperature by being in thermal equilibrium with its surroundings. If the initial absolute pressure is po=1 bar, how long will it take for the pressure to fall to a final pressure of 0.0001 bar if the air is evacuated...

Fluid mechanics [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me solve this problem please Download the problem from this link http://rapidshare.com/files/443475736/BME_419_Design_1-2.doc

Fluid mechanics [ 1 Answers ]

Sir If I send you some short question in fluid mechanics could you respond to me .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.