Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeniba Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 02:30 AM
    Examples for ARMA Model in excel
    How to calculate ARMA[Autoregressive Moving Average Model] in excel?Without using any external addins like NumXL. Explain with an simple example in excel
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 03:50 AM
    You do this in Excel by using NumXL. That's why it was created. If you start your question by eliminating the answer, you're out of luck.

Use NumXL, that's what it was created.
    Jeniba Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Thanks For your reply.But could you let me know what are the steps and how to construct a model using NumXL with a simple example in excel
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 11:15 PM
    NumXL 1.58 (BAJA) Overview - YouTube

NumXL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No use reinventing this wheel, these tutorials are easily found using Google.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

I need Examples [ 0 Answers ]

Dears in ASK ME HELP DESK site, Kindly I need some examples about (linear mapping, Special power function,Reciprocal function , Con formal mapping, Mobius transformation , infinity and the cross ratio). Thanks and best regards.

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

Does anyone have any examples of an IT to Business Partner Engagement Model? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any examples of an IT to Business Partner Engagement Model in place that they are using successfully that you could provide a copy to me

How could I put 2 conditions with COUNT IF Function and NESTED IF in Excel model [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new member, I hope you could help me to complete my assignment tonight, I am stock with "Count IF" function in Microsoft Excel 2003 How could I write the function with this commands: Count if the Tax which is (E15) not equal to 0, then I want to use a nested if with these...

View more questions Search