Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2005, 12:31 AM
    I need a career change
    At the moment I'm working as a receptionist and now I'm bored and I need something that motivates me. Please help me out.
    reinsuranc Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Mar 30, 2005, 12:22 PM
    Bored
    I suggest you look around your own company. What other jobs do people do that look interesting? Are any of them jobs you are currently qualified for? If not, how would you become qualified? Is there someone you can talk to about what they do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CNA Career [ 4 Answers ]

How Far can I go with a CNA certification

Career help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc? Thanks.

Career [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to go abroad for further studies in Computer Science, where as my uncle wants me to go abroad to get a commercial pilots license. What will happen, will I go abroad? If so which course would I pursue?

Help with my career [ 1 Answers ]

My date of birth is 23.08.80, I really want to be something like a model but can't decide if I should pursue medicine or glamour business. Can anyone help me decide what I should be? I can't take a shot at both, if I fail to be something I won't get any other chance,so I really need to decide.help!

View more questions Search