Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RJ16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Beekeeping
    Is it best to start beeking in the spring?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2013, 03:26 PM
    Wow! This is a new one. You know, I'm not sure there is one person on this site that's an expert in bee keeping.

Let me do a bit of research. I really have no idea, but I do find it interesting.

I would suggest going to the library, there has to be tons of books on this subject, and I'd trust those much more than I'd trust anything you find on the internet. Also, you could contact someone that keeps bees and ask them to mentor you.

Jan 21, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Thank you! I think I have found a reliable source and answer. I think the answer is yes, but if you have a different opinion, I'd be happy to hear it!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ16 View Post
    Thank you! I think I have found a reliable source and answer. i think the answer is yes, but if you have a different oppinion, I'd be happy to hear it!
    I'm glad you found an answer. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you one. I did some research, but not knowing a lot about bees, I didn't know which sites were legit, and which weren't, so I didn't feel good about passing along any of the info I found.

That's the one thing I hate about the internet. You really can't know, unless you're already an expert on the subject, what's good info and what's bad.

Now, if you have a question about bunnies, I can talk your ear off. :)

Mar 1, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I'm glad you found an answer. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you one. I did some research, but not knowing a lot about bees, I didn't know which sites were legit, and which weren't, so I didn't feel good about passing along any of the info I found.

That's the one thing I hate about the internet. You really can't know, unless you're already an expert on the subject, what's good info and what's bad.

Now, if you have a question about bunnies, I can talk your ear off. :)
    Thanks for your help! And I know what you mean about internet... I get so frustrated sometimes! This is now one of the only things I actually use!

If I ever need help with bunnies, I'll look you up! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search