Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbolen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Orange memorial hospital school of nursing, orange nj transcript
    I graduated from Orange Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in 1982, has anyone been able to locate where these School transcripts have gone and who do we contact to obtain them?

Check out some similar questions!

Locating nursing school transcript [ 0 Answers ]

How can I locate my transcript from a nursing school that has closed?The school was located in New Jersey

How do I obtain a transcript from my hospital school of nursing(IN) that closed 1988 [ 2 Answers ]

I attended and graduated from Memorial Hospital of South Bend School of Nursing in 1987. Obviously, 25 years have passed since then. It's a potential issue for my new employer if I can't obtain transcripts/record of graduation from this school. Even after >25 years of being professional RN, with...

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Nursing School Transcript [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a copy of my Michael Reese School of Nursing Transcript?

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.