Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmevans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 08:02 AM
    Commercial Cleaning Company Start up
    Hi,

I am trying to start a Commercial Cleaning Company, specializing in New Construction clean up. I need to know where to start the pricing at... I don't have any experience in commercial cleaning, however I do have some construction contacts. I am not looking to get rich, just to provide some additional income for my family. I am currently a stay at home mom. I live in South Carolina.

Thanks for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Commercial cleaning company in New England [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to all. I am starting a commercial claning company in new England. I would like some help on bidding on jobs. I am not sure which way would be best by the sq foot or by the hour. I also am not sure of how much by the sq foot or how much by the hour I should charge. Any and all help is...

How to get your first contract for your commercial cleaning company? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new commercial cleaning company. I have worked for several cleaning companies and am now working for one. I need to get started and get my own company started. I need to know how to go about getting my first contract for myself?

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 7 Answers ]

Hello; My sister and I have began the venture of opening a Commercial Cleaning Company. I was wondering if there might be some tips on getting contracts and or specialized equipment needed. If anyone is out there to help with some short cuts or good investments in the business to kick it off. ...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the best way to gain commercial building contracts. We are a company that is venturing into commercial cleaning services. We do offices, churches, clinincs, daycares, etc. We have been in this area for about 2 years and have some contracts but we need to grow faster.

View more questions Search