Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scared to go Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 07:27 AM
    Suboxone clinic/dirty urine
    Will I get kicked out of my suboxone clinic if I have a dirty urine? I have been going for 9 months and this is the only time I have relapsed. Should I see if I can cancel the appt till next week or just go and tell my doctor everything?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2013, 07:33 AM
    In my area you cannot cancel an appointment for this reason - you used and that use will be detected.

I'd tell the Doctor before he/she finds out some other way and you get kicked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does suboxone stay in your urine [ 0 Answers ]

Can the exact mg of suboxone taken on a Saturday be detected on a Wednesday. I know that it will be in your urine but can they tell if youe took 8 mgs as opposed to 6?

Clean or dirty urine? [ 1 Answers ]

I am about 150 and 4'10 and I consumed alcohol on Friday night,3 days ago. Two 8% alcohol beverages and then half of a fifth of jose cuervo and then maybe a coffee cup of cuervo. Should I be clean?

Parole on second time dirty urine [ 3 Answers ]

My partner was released on parole in December and this April he was arrested for first dirty urine and got 6 weeks back in prison, he got out last Tuesday and was arrested again yesterday for a dirty urine,I'm wondering how likely it is he will get his parole back if he undertakes a rehab program...

Dirty urine [ 6 Answers ]

I might have a 2nd dirty urine what will happen my probabtion officer called and I don't know what she wan really nervous. Will it be jail time

Jail time over first dirty urine [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's the jist of it, I had a hearing may 4th I signed a plea for 6months probation and a fine. The judge said I had until the 7th to call and set up probation which I live 3hrs away from. Being stupid I guess. I smoked on may 6th for the last time and told myself that was it. Im done. I...

View more questions Search