Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgeBorge Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 06:48 AM
    How come many people who eat a lot don't get problems and I Get Gallstone symptoms?
    The overweight people for example, continue eating lots and they don't seem to get pains.

ALso other skiny people, like for example the ones that do competitive eating.

ON the other hand I just overeat a little and I get Gallstone symptoms.

Does it have to do with the type of CELL Strength people have?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2013, 06:49 AM
    It can be the type of foods eaten, but also just the health of the organs. Some people get them, and many don't, I am sorry you get them, but you seem bitter about it,
    What is the problem?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 15, 2013, 07:49 AM
    Plenty of fat people get gallstones. People of all shapes and sizes get them.
    I had my gallbladder out when I was about 57, and was in and out of the hospital in less than a day. I took a painkiller that night and the next morning, and that was it. I wasn't even in pain.
    It's no big deal as long as you are generally healthy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Yes, plenty of people get gallstones. My mother had her gallbladder removed when she was 60. I have had patients (I'm a Registered Nurse) who have had theirs removed as early as 19 or 20 years old.

They come from all walks of life... rich or poor... skinny or fat... healthy diets or fast food diets.

It's no different then why some people have to have their appendix removed and others don't.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 08:33 AM
    You could possibly be getting too much calcium and lacking magnesium. Drink plenty of healthy fluids too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling unwell and don't no what the symptoms mean [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 years ols and woke up with back and neck pain when I move in a certain position its really sore also I can't swallow my food and its sore and am taking swollen glance, my thump and finger are numb on the left side has been for 3 days I feel unwell and sleepy also very irratiable.

My dog had pyometra surgery Sunday came home tues. Still won't drink or eat a lot [ 8 Answers ]

My dog Tess had surgery last Sunday(pyometra) she is 8 years old. Brought her home on Tuesday. Tess has eaten a bit not a lot just pieces of chicken. Tess refuses to drink I have given her water by syringe. Brought her to the vet yesterday and she is not dehydrated does not have a fever so what is...

My dog is drinking a lot but won't eat! [ 3 Answers ]

For the last 3 days my dog (yorkie 1year) has not eaten but is drinking allot. We have tried chicken with dog food, chicken, cheese,meats and pork. Please help.

View more questions Search