Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poulanrebel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    A friend of mine has a 1200 sportster and said that her battery drains down and had the battery checked and it was good. When she re-installed the battery she noticed that there was an ark, so that tells me that something is draining the battery when it is not on. Any leads??

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

Hi,I own a 1997 DYNA 1340 FXDS just recently the plug on my regulator became faulty and needs replacing .I know I can buy a replacement wiring loom but which wattage do I need to purchase ? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2011 Street Glide. It feels as though between 30-40 MPH I am getting a wobble in the front end when decelerating. If I briefly take my hands off the bars it appears the wobble is there. I had it to the delaer and they checked it but could not find anything. Thoughts?

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I took the bike for it's MOT on Wedneday, passed no probs. Took it back to the home, no probs. Went to put it away and could not disable the alarm. Eventually managed it and put it away. I thought perhaps the fob battery was going off so I bought another battery. When I went to the bike to...

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

2000 Heritage Softail classic Fuel Leak, on-off valve. I tried a new diaphram Leaks gas with engine running only. If I turn the valve to off position, the leak stops immediately. I bought a new diaphram ($32) and it didn't change. I put a new clamp on the fuel line.

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

My bike is clicking when I try to start it. It has battery so I am thinking spark plugs/wire could cause it. Am I right or is there something I can do? 1999 sportster 883 xlh

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.