Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosorno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 08:12 PM
    6 weeks pregnant
    Can I take ocsillococcinum at 6 weeks pregnant
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 09:06 AM
    You should consult doctor, however this is homoeopathic medicine which I guess contains no active ingredient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Could doctor/ultrasound be wrong? Am I 11 weeks or really 14 weeks pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My periods come between the 18th and 20th of the month. I definitely had a period Feb. 18, 2012, I don't remember for sure if I had one in March, and I definitely didn't have one in April. According to online pregnancy calculators if I had my last period Feb. 18 then I conceived around March 3 and...

1 to 3 weeks pregnant according to a blood test but I think I should be 5 weeks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old and recently I took 3 at home pregnancy tests all came up positive instantly. So I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy and he did a urine and blood test both positive... my question is my blood test showed that I was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant. And that doesn't make sense...

12 weeks pregnant with diarrhea since 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Is this normal and will it go away? It happens almost everyday or sometimes right after I eat. This is my fourth pregnancy and this has never happened to me before. My diet is healthy (not a lot of greasy foods) I eat meat, dairy, fruits and veggies. Not taking a prenatal vitamin so it is not...

View more questions Search