Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mummy02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 12:57 PM
    Period 17 days late negative pregnancy tests and cramping on right side
    Me and my husband are trying for a baby period is 17 days late and that's on a 40 day cycle last period was 18.11.12 now got sharp pain in right side near bottom of belly but no bleeding what could this be it's the second time I had these cramps today and 2 days before but still no period and needing to pee a lot more Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2013, 07:03 AM
    It could be many things, sorry, but just too many maybe's.

Best choice, test every 5 days or so, I am sure you are testing first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up as you should be doing. If not always test in morning as soon as you wake up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 days late with period.Negative Pregnancy tests! [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period on December 16th. I have never had irregular periods or even started late. My cycle is exactly 30 days. I did have unprotected sex several times during the end of November and all throughout December. I haven't had to many common pregnancy symptoms. Although I have...

I am 7 days late on my period all pregnancy tests are negative what is going on! [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 7 days late my breasts are sore and I have abdominal cramping every once in a while. I don't feel moody, emotional, or very tired though. I had intercourse last month and the entire week after I had light to moderate bleeding I have no idea why. Now my period is late and I've taken...

Period is 7 days late with 2 negative pregnancy tests, pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My period is sometimes late, but never this late. I haven't had any unprotected sex but a small amount of precum may have gotten on me a few weeks ago. I have also had cramps for over a week now.

Period 11 days late and 4 pregnancy tests negative [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 11 days late. My husband and I never use protection and I am not on any birthcontrol. I have had normal periods up until my last period. Aug 26th. Is it too soon to tell.

Period is 8 days late and negative pregnancy home tests [ 1 Answers ]

Okay umm well I'm like 16 turning 17 years old and like, I'm having this problem.. My period was due around the 20-22 of November and it is now the 28th of November and I'm worried because it's late. Recently round 2-3 weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend but we didn't use any Protection and I'm...

View more questions Search