Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NBJMN13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 12:42 PM
    How do I account for small gifts and christmas dinner for my employees
    What is the appropriate way to account for Christmas gifts and dinner for employees? Gifts consist of goody bags with small items as well as $25 gift cards.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas dinner and a gag gift! [ 7 Answers ]

Little background, I have been friends with this girl for a long time and we have always had chemistry. For various reasons she had always said she would never date me though. Recently that changed and we are now dating, only been about a week but hopefully it continues. On to the question... ...

Gifts for Christmas. [ 2 Answers ]

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm going to be starting Christmas shopping soon... My dad keeps saying that if I walk down the isle of princess auto ad grab anything he'd be happy. But I want it to be more meaningful.. He likes hunting (but has every gun and call you could think of, and all the...

Starter for Christmas dinner [ 7 Answers ]

I need an idea for a starter for a Boxing/Christmas day dinner. I am doing the whole turkey thing, but haven't got a clue what to do for starters. I can't use anything with fish or prawns, cheese, egg or pork. I thought of duck or something but don't know what to do with it, please help as...

Christmas gifts [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I'm getting stressed! I haven't got much money and I have MANY friends and family who I need to buy christmas prezzies for. What can I buy them I need ideas. Its so annoying!! PLEASE HELP?! An also I really do not know what I want for christmas. I have 100 pound left to buy whatever I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.